1 week ago
Sunday, June 11, 2006
I finished sock one of the camping socks Friday morning. Only to find out that I didn't make the heel flap long enough making the foot of the sock completely off. So it got frogged back to the leg. But, as of this morning I have the gussett completed and about an inch into the foot. Also I dug out my sweater that I started a year ago. I have about 45 more rows on the sleeves then jus the front to do. I am kinda worried about it being to big but my guage is right and all the measurements are adding up......I guess this is were blocking will be my fairy godmother of the project.