Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Mad Hatter



Ok! I'm not mad in that matter just a little on the hatter side. It's the new clatter going on inside my hatter holder. Finished the fake isle. (photo complimentary of my teenager).













I had so much fun with the fake isle that I decided...hey...I can design my own!!! Talk about FUN FUN FUN! can you tell I'm excited! I create a hat for my Huba (8 year old) He got the nick name from my hubby's best friend about 3 years ago at a hunting camp. But none the less I'm working on the decreases so there should be pictures in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks