Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cards Galore

Been spending a little time doing the card making thing. I'm trying to only work on my Drops sweater and not start any small knitting projects so I'm using my cards to help with my "instant gratification needs." It's great because when I want a finished project or to look at some new colors etc it is only a small commitment. It is a nice breathier in the mist of my sweater as the sweater is done on size 4 needles. Not to small but still small enough that about 8 rows equal an inch.


Just because card

Thank you and Birthday


Howdy Card










Birthday

1 comment:

Megan said...

The cards are sooooo cute! Did your upgrade go OK? I like your new template.
If you want to get your pictues to stop falling off of your posts I can help you with that, just let me know.
Happy Sunday