Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finally

Finally! Finally! Finally!
I finally got sleeve number one done! I did 70% in about 4 days and then it took me another week and half to complete the remaining 30%. I spent the major portion of the weekend making all the birthday cards for January. (My new goal is to make all the birthday cards for each month at the beginning of the month so that I’m not frantically cutting and taping 30 minutes before the party.) The entire designing portion is the time consuming on the cards. But, everyone appears to really appreciate and like them so it is worth it. I’d post pictures but then the recipient would see them. I’ll post them after I give them out. On the wrestling front, Huba still needs to turn the corner and get aggressive. He sizes up the other with their age, weight, and how long they have been wrestling. None the less right now he is operating about half speed. Last night DH and teenager had a talk with him about cranking up the effort. It was hard not to laugh. I did actually knit a couple rows last night at practice. I think that as Huba gets more confident and comfortable with the sport and as I get tired of watching them practice the same move over and over again that I’ll be more likely to knit more at practice. The majority of their tournaments and matches are out of town so car knitting is looking pretty good. The end of the month we are going to Spokane I guess for a tournament. Oh did I mention that they are usually two day tournaments and I’ll be able to sneak off to check out LYS’s in all of these different places. So if I’m headed someplace and you know of a great LYS let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

humm, blogger ate my first comment

anyway, most important part of it was if your boys will be wresteling in Seattle, I would love to show you around the best yarn store in the city!

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Adeela Abbas said...

Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks