Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Day

Wow, January 1, 2007 is actually here. It really came fast this year. The holidays did whiz right on past me like a whirl wind. I did get some knitting done though! Actually I'm pretty proud of how much knitting I got done. In December I completed:










a pair of fetching gloves for a coworker and another pair for one of my closest girlfriends. Sorry no picture of the second pair but they were done with a lime green.











a felted Christmas stocking for my mother. I did have to give it to her unfelted but she didn't care at all. She felted it at my house along with a pair of Fiber Trends clogs of other things during her week stay here. And not only did I not get it felted in time....I didn't get a picture either.











MY SWEATER!!!!!!!!!! I think that started it in August. (I am now putting start dates on my notes for my projects). I think I set it down once I got into the lower body as that portion was big yawn. But i pulled it out Christmas Day and by Saturday morning I was weaving in ends. I loved working with the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. But I really love wearing the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino!


The Wednesday after Christmas there was a sale at the LYS. This is what I came home with this:









Gong is an Italian cotton and was about two dollars less a skein than the Drops Safran. And the LYS does not carry Drops Silke-Tweed but they did have Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Tweed.

To make these:










Drops 21-89 and Drops 11-74

And so far I have this:










What a great way to finish up a year.... and spark the excitement of a New Year.

3 comments:

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Adeela Abbas said...

Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks