Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ramblings w/ photos

It doesn't look much different than my previous picture of my drops sweater. But this is the front. It's a little shorter but wider than the sleeve photo. I swear its a new photo. I'm actually trying to be really good about only knitting on it. But, the same pattern for thousand upon thousand rows is turning into a yawn. But I must be a good little knitter and push foward. Seeing how I gave my mother in law her card last night for her birthday I know can post a picture of it. Tonight we are off to another birthday party. Tonight will be number 2 of 3. Otherwise know as hump party (should of had it on Wednesday hump day). Oh wow that didn't sound very good at all. Oh well you know what I mean.... and get your mind out of the gutter.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I printed some of the photos and will take to Mom's. Love Mom

knitknerd said...

Pretty color on that sweater-
Isn't it so hard to stick with one project? Especially the sweaters - seemingly endless work before the "reward" - keep at it!