Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yes I'm still Alive

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. Things have been pretty crazy around here. The boys wrestling is taking up a lot of time. And then I got a nasty sinus infection that left me in a total coughing, sneezing, runny nose distaster. I coughed so hard last weekend I actually pulled a stomach muscle. Now it hurts to cough and laugh. Virtually my days are like this though: get up, work, go to wrestling, and then off to bed. It isn't as bad as it sounds. I do get some knitting time in so I'm happy with that! I'm still being really good about not starting new projects. I'm working on my pink drops sweater and then if you go way back you will see an orangish brown pullover I started last summer.....well I'm on the second sleeve. So as soon as it's done I'll snap a picture and give you all the details. But as for now it is time to get ready for work......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since we are both sick with the same version of The Cold, we might as well both show up to Friday Night Knit Night. We can just sit at one end of the table... Hope you are getting better. I have no skin left on my nose.