Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm in Love!

I went to my LYS last week and lots of wonderful things became of my trip! I fell in love while I was there also. What did I fall in love with one may ask. First off one of the other customers made a tote using the lizard ridge design (http://www.knitty.com/issuefall06/PATTlizardridge.html ). I took pictures, wrote down measurements, etc as there was no pattern. I don't feel comfortable posting the picture as I don't have her permission. I'm using Noro Kureyon color 104 http://www.yarnmarket.com/generate/big_photo.cfm?image_link=/images/Kureyon1341.jpg&width=442&height=550&my_title=Kureyon+Yarn+134
But don't worry! I have three and a half sides done so I will be able to post my own here very very very soon.
Then! Did you see the new Spring Interweave Knits magazine>(http://www.interweave.com/knit/interweave_knits/preview/2007_spring.asp )
Now we all saw that they are changing their layout. It is more like Vogue's layout. I don't have an opinion on the matter but there are some that aren't too happy about it. Anywho, there is about 5 different projects in there that I want to make. But I am going to make the top Cable Down Raglin. Already got the yarn for it. Berroco's Ultra Alpaca in Fennel (http://www.berroco.com/yarns/ultra_alpaca.html ) . Oh yummy! I'm in love and so excited. Then to top it all off my darling husband ordered me the knit pick needles for Valentine's Day. I think he did it so I would kiss him. (don't tell anyone but I did kiss him.)

3 comments:

Duchess said...

Oh, can't wait to see the finished bag, very interesting!
The cable down raglan is on my list of to knit as well!

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...


Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent