Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Open Season

Last night we took a night off from wrestling practice. Actually all of this month we are only going to go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday as the boys (and mom & dad) need a little bit of a break. So we got one of those you bake em pizza's and had a movie night. Which is a rare event in our household as hubby is not a movie watcher. What did we watch? OPEN SEASON. Even though its a kids movie we were all laughing. What a great way to relax. I didn't do any knitting though. I had it next to my chair. But to tell you the truth I just wanted to be a vegtable. Potatoe that is. I'm posting this picture mainly for the grandparents. But here you see my tough wrestlers on the way to Legrande, Oregon last Saturday. Its a good thing that I haven't heard any snoring from the back seat yet. I would probably have to turn the radio up. Oh and by the way, the return trip looked almost the same!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks