Monday, January 26, 2009

A Sinful Delight from the Past

One of my fondest memories of going to Grandma's house was her cookies. Grandma knew how and made every cookie under the sun. I tell not a lie when I say she had an upright freezer full of cookies at any given time. My all time favorite is her homemade Oreo Cookies. Before yesterday when I went to baking it had been about five years since I had one of these sinful delights....

I caution you! These are not for the figure watching dieting individual!

Mix together with hands:
2 Chocolate Cake Mixes
4 Eggs
1 1/2 c Crisco
Form small balls and back at 350 for 10 minutes.
Filling:
3 1/2 c. Powdered sugar
1/4 c. Margarine
8 oz. Cream cheese

5 comments:

Pink-N-Sparkly said...

I used to love Oreo cookies, but I'm either allergic to the lard or I'm too old! They have the same affect on me as Castor oil!! - RUSS

Heide said...

Those sound good. Unfortunately I'm trying to shed 15 pounds of recently acquired lard of my own.

Hasnain Dill said...


Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Adeela Abbas said...

Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks