Monday, June 01, 2009

Monday Madness

This morning I got in the shower. (Now before any wise cracks happen, I will let you know that I shower daily. Well, almost daily.... you know camping trips etc.) I turned to grab my wash cloth.... it was gone. So out of the shower I got, dripping wet and all, off to the closet to get a new one. (Yes, I put on my robe.) Back in the shower I go. So I'm doing my thing, soaping up and all. I then went to wash my hair. DH used all of the shampoo. So out of the shower I got, dripping wet and all, off to the the other bathroom to get a new bottle. Back in the shower I go. Onward I push through my morning. I go to put on deodorant. The plastic thing that pushed it up pops off... because it is, like the shampoo, out. The plastic casing doesn't feel to hot on a freshly shaven armpit. By this time my temples were bulging.....

Okay, now I'm about ready to head out the door. Go to the fridge to grab my lunch. It's gone.... I know it was in there. I put it there. I am not crazy. Or am I? Apparently the teenage decided to have a little midnight snack. So I grab one of those frozen dinner things. Yum.

On the way to work..... I find myself having to take a detour. Did I allow time for this? Nope... Was being 5 minutes late worth stopping for Starbucks? Hell yes, need a physical and MENTAL pick me up!

All of this before 7am! How was your Monday?

3 comments:

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Adeela Abbas said...

Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks