Okay so I know that I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Well, maybe I haven't been a good blogger at all...but my absence is quite shameful. But, if you are ready I can give you a bag full of excuses of why I haven't been a good little girl and then a huge promise, with a plan, (yep a plan of correction) on how I am going to be a better blogger! So top ten reasons why I haven't blogged since July.
1. Hubby got a new job so I'm a single mom while he's traveling all over the country training.
2. Getting ready for school. For Hubby, son 1 and son 2. They must of thought I was their personal shopper.
3. Too darn busy taking care of son 1's social calendar. Not only am I his personal shopper I am his personal driver and secretary.
4. Cubscouts~ no bloggin on Monday nights. I'll tell you that straight up. I'm Huba's den mom and it absorbs Monday nights and then some.
5. Cleaning....it' s not like the hubby ordered me up a personal maid for while he's gone. Even though he has a maid for his hotel rooms.
6. Homework.... even though I'm not in school I still have homework each night. One good think though, unless they are struggling, I can knit while they do their homework at the table. No lace knitting will be done as I need to be able to drop it to answer a question.
7. Incidentals......going to the groomers, emergency rooms, grocery stores, etc.
8. Computer time.....did I ever mention that the teenager thinks the computer is his? Yep, well sometimes it just isn't worth the fight. That's why I'm doing this at 6am on a Sunday.
9. It takes away from what little knitting & stamping time I have.
10. I'm tired and its just one more thing.....
Plan of correction:
It is quite obvious that blogging during the week is not an option. I started this post a couple of days ago and added a little bit here and there. So my plan of correction is to do just that. Mandate a weekend morning to blog. That is my only guarentee. If I blog during the week be happy for me. But only one blog post a week is promised.......
1 day ago