Sunday, September 17, 2006

My promise to you.....

Okay so I know that I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Well, maybe I haven't been a good blogger at all...but my absence is quite shameful. But, if you are ready I can give you a bag full of excuses of why I haven't been a good little girl and then a huge promise, with a plan, (yep a plan of correction) on how I am going to be a better blogger! So top ten reasons why I haven't blogged since July.

1. Hubby got a new job so I'm a single mom while he's traveling all over the country training.
2. Getting ready for school. For Hubby, son 1 and son 2. They must of thought I was their personal shopper.
3. Too darn busy taking care of son 1's social calendar. Not only am I his personal shopper I am his personal driver and secretary.
4. Cubscouts~ no bloggin on Monday nights. I'll tell you that straight up. I'm Huba's den mom and it absorbs Monday nights and then some.
5. Cleaning....it' s not like the hubby ordered me up a personal maid for while he's gone. Even though he has a maid for his hotel rooms.
6. Homework.... even though I'm not in school I still have homework each night. One good think though, unless they are struggling, I can knit while they do their homework at the table. No lace knitting will be done as I need to be able to drop it to answer a question.
7. Incidentals......going to the groomers, emergency rooms, grocery stores, etc.
8. Computer time.....did I ever mention that the teenager thinks the computer is his? Yep, well sometimes it just isn't worth the fight. That's why I'm doing this at 6am on a Sunday.
9. It takes away from what little knitting & stamping time I have.
10. I'm tired and its just one more thing.....


Plan of correction:
It is quite obvious that blogging during the week is not an option. I started this post a couple of days ago and added a little bit here and there. So my plan of correction is to do just that. Mandate a weekend morning to blog. That is my only guarentee. If I blog during the week be happy for me. But only one blog post a week is promised.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah you finally accomplished it with everything else in your live.

Hasnain Dill said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=28088393&postID=116217514976162569&page=1&token=1420992657738

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...

Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Jessica Martin said...

Thanks for sharing nice blog.
Chrome Towel Rails, Towel Rail, Elegance Towel Rail, Richmond Towel Rail, Tintoretto Towel Rail, White Straight Towel Rail, Curved Towel Rail, White Curved Towel Rail, Chrome Flat Towel Rail, Chrome Curved Towel Rail
Thanks

Pakistani Talk Shows said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Thanks