Monday, October 02, 2006

Sorry its been so long........

It's really been a long time since I've gotten any time to sit down and post. The whole weekend morning idea is completely shot out the water as that is the only time the darling husband is home. It seams like the only time I have to myself is when I'm completely burnt to a crisp. Don't mean to be sounding like a whiny baby boo boo butt.....I'm over extended here. Why can't my mother live closer? This 5 am until 11 pm crap is for the birds. They only time I really knit is on my lunch break and from 5-6pm while I'm waiting for the teenager to get ready for school. I did go to Friday night knit night. I had such a blast! After the past two months it was like a mini vacation. The girls there are so awesome!! I really can't wait until the darling husband is done traveling so I can go every Friday night. I won't be able to go this Friday night as he is only home Fri & Sat and I'm going to a knitting class Sat afternoon for a couple of hours (reverse cables....) the friday after that, as long as there is not tragic events with the children I shoudl get to go. I know that I should probably post some pictures....(yes mom I know you want to see) but right now that takes way too much energy. You know it's not that the darling husband did a lot around the house except laundry. he is the KING of laundry.... its having the kids be so needy. Especially the teenager. He's grounded, which makes him bored, which places him right under my feet 24-7. He isn't being an ass about anything he just follows me around. Tonight I let him have the tv for an hour before bed....he thinks I'm being nice....I just wanted some space. Hey! One great thing about not blogging on a regular basis is that when you finally get around to it you got a lot to say.
Cub scouts has started again. Last year as Den Leader I had 5 boys, it has doubled plus one. Yikes! And I despise the "teacher....." I'm not a teacher, mam, or mrs. I'm just me! I guess they are trying to find another parent to take half of the boys or should I say guilt another parent into taking half of the boys. I loved it when Huba was in his first year, I wasn't a leader, so I sat in the back of the room and knitted. It was an hour or so once of week of guilt free knitting. I mean I had to be there so it wasn't like I was avoiding any household duties. Not no more though....:(
Well, maybe tomorrow I will get ambitious to take some pictures. I'm actually thinking about just carting my camera around all of the time. I wish I had a different one. It's big enough that it takes up a fourth of my purse but small enough that I would lose it in my knitting bag.....go figure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=28088393&postID=116217514976162569&page=1&token=1420992657738