Sunday, March 04, 2007

Forgot to post this On Thursday.

As you can see from my previous post I've signed up for Secret Pal 10. And I must say that it is perfect timing as the International Tote Exchange is coming to the end. This is my first Secret Pal so I'm rather excited!
Also last week I got my Knit Pick needle set. They were a Valentine's gift from the darling husband. (okay so I wrote it all out on a piece of paper for him) But hey! He considered them gift worthy! I really like working with them. I was using bamboo needles on a cotton tank….slow slow slow. The loops slide so well with the Knit Pick needles. The project is going faster. Yes I actually timed how long it took to do a row with each type of needles. And yes I know that that is pathetic!
I've also joined a new Stampin Up club. Not by choice. My previous demonstrator retired from the clubs effective March 1. So the new demonstrator was in the original club as a participant. But her still is completely different. I, like most people, resist change. So we will see how it goes.

3 comments:

Hasnain Dill said...

Klebe BH | Brust-anhebenden Push-up Klebe BH wird von 3M hergestellt und eignet sich perfekt für trägerlose oder rückenfreie und strapless Kleidung.Bra Tape

Hasnain Dill said...


Partytent offertes met een stevige korting. Vergelijk alle huur en verhuur partytent leveranciers bij u in de regio van uw feestlocatie en ontvang een stevige korting! Partytent

Adeela Abbas said...

Thanks for sharing a nice blog.I really like your post.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Daily Latest News, breaking news, current news, top headlines in Urdu from Pakistan, World, Sports, Health, Business, Politics and Entertainment.
Thanks